BILLS I INTRODUCED IN 2013:
BILL READING TIP: The underlined text seen in a bill is added to existing law if /when a bill is passed. The stricken text is the portion of existing law that is deleted from law if/when a bill is passed.
- SJ 15 - Study of Federal Land Management. Resolution passed with strong bi-partisan support.
- SB 121 - Remove presumption that private party is at fault when uncertainty arises in contracts with government. Passed into law unanimously.
- SB 316 - Prevent well zones and drain fields from encroaching onto other property without landowner consent. Passed into law with strong bi-partisan support.
- SB 359 - Post Bill of Rights in Public Buildings. Failed with strong Democrat opposition.
- SB 341 - Increase local input in transplantation or augmentation of wildlife populations. Failed with strong Democrat opposition.
- SB 360 - Allow land owners to access and defend their property during emergencies. Failed with strong Democrat opposition.